Stamping and scrapping for 2018

Well, 2017 was an eventful year! We added a little boy to our family who is a delight and joy!

But being not well while pregnant and then pretty distracted once he arrived very little crafting happened! 

When me other boys were little I scraped their first year, so decided to do the same for Elijah. As soon as I started getting out some supplies and playing with photos I got very motivated so really looking forward to getting going.  With the appearance of pocket pages decided to add them into the album so going to mix up the pages with pockets and traditional.

I love card making so will also make birthday cards or whatever I need through the year. 

The real challenge will be posting on here what I am doing! I stîll have issues loading images from my iPad so I get annoyed and never quite finish my posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment