Tangerine Birthday



Love the way that having a sketch can give me a starting point for a card, so often once I see a sketch I can picture the card and get making quickly. Went onto splitcoaststampers and used sc467 as a starting point.  I was wanting to use some big shot accessories I got for Christmas - majestic elements to cut the square shape and birthday cuttlebug mini emboss folders for the happy birthday, was pretty pleased when I played with the Happy Birthday that it fitted into a circle that I could layer onto a doily die cut shape.
 
This card is for my niece and orange is is very her, so once I had the sketch I grabbed the dsp from sale-a-bration last year, SU! Sycamore street Dsp and the co-ordinating Tangerine tango.  Getting the matching ribbon and buttons makes it all fit together so nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment