Medallion Christmas

After my first cards for February I saw the challenge over at MFPSpeedyTV was to use Black and Grey in a card which also falls into the non traditional Christmas colours.  For some reason I could really picture a Medallion card, I love the SU! Medallion stamp and use it lots, sadly it has retired now. In a Christmassy setting it is like a giant snow flake and adding in some Christmas Cheer I think it works well.

Once I started playing with the black and grey cards I ended up with 2 slightly different versions, with the medallion stamped in black on the grey and in grey on grey.  Really like them both. The snow flakes are stamped with SU! Frost White Shimmer paint, so they are a silvery sparkle.




While making the grey and black cards, I was itching to use rich razzleberry with the medallion as its a fav combo of mine.  So did the same card again with rich razzleberry, pale plum and white. This one has a double stamped medallion, in the razzleberry and pale plum creating a shadow, and the little snow flakes are again SU! Frost White Shimmer paint, so they are a silvery sparkle


  



1 comment:

  1. Oh golly gosh I can't even think Christmas now! Well done you for making a starton your Christmas cards! These are all wonderful, just love the elegance of the grey/black ones and the beauty of the razzleberry card...who can't with a name like that! TFS!

    ReplyDelete